There is less left for the Argentine national team Qatar 2022 World Cup champion disputes two friendlies in our country and the expectation to get a ticket to see Lionel Scaloni, Angel Di María and their ballet is increasing.
The first match will be against Panama, on March 23, on the eve of the holiday for the National Day of Remembrance for Truth and Justice, and will be played at the Monumental Stadium of River Plate, which has a place for 83,000 characters Although the Argentine Football Association (AFA) not yet when the tickets will go on sale, it was known that they would be sold through the platform digital Sport, the same one where tickets are rented for the exhibition of the three World Cups that will take place in La Rural in April.
AFA issued a statement in which it was reported that “In the next few days tickets will go on sale on the Deportick platform“
Ticket prices to see the National Team
AFA will publish a text in the next few days to refer to the issue of tickets in which the terms, such as prices, that the cheapest would exceed the $8,000. Regarding the most expensive tickets, there was talk of the number of 50 thousand pesos.
At the moment, the match schedule has not been made official, nor have the referees who will deliver justice in the match.
Live television will be in charge of TyC Sports, so it can also be seen on the digital platforms TyC Sports Play, DGO, Flow and Telecentro Play.
Scaloni grabs his head: Garnacho was injured
The last match between the Albiceleste and the Central American team was in the 2016 Copa América Centenario, in the United States, and was beaten 5-0 with goals from Nicholas Otamendi, Sergio Aguero and a hat-trick from Lionel Messi.
The friendly against Curaçao
Days later, on March 28, the world champions will play against the Curaçao team at the Madre de Ciudades stadium in Santiago del Estero. Until now there were no further details about the cost of tickets, but surely they will be put on sale by the same site as those of the match against Panama and the value will be around similar figures.
The summoned players
- Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa)
- Geronimo Rulli (Villarreal)
- Franco Armani (River)
- Nahuel Molina (Atletico Madrid)
- Gonzalo Montiel (Seville)
- Christian Romero (Tottenham)
- German Pezzella (Betis)
- Nicolas Otamendi (Benfica)
- Lisandro Martinez (Manchester United)
- Marcos Acuna (Seville)
- Nicolas Tagliafico (Olympique de Lyon)
- Juan Foyth (Villarreal)
- Lautaro Blanco (Elche)
- Nehuen Perez (Udinese)
- Rodrigo De Paul (Atletico Madrid)
- Leandro Paredes (Juventus)
- Alexis MacAllister (Brighton)
- Guido Rodriguez (Betis)
- Alejandro Gomez (Seville)
- Enzo Fernandez (Chelsea)
- Exequiel Palacios (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Thiago Almada (Atlanta United)
- Maximo Perrone (Manchester City)
- Facundo Buonanotte (Brighton)
- Giovani Lo Celso (Villarreal)
- Emiliano Buendia (Aston Villa)
- Valentin Carboni (Inter)
- Angel Di Maria (Juventus)
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter)
- Julian Alvarez (Manchester City)
- Paulo Dybala (Rome)
- Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid)
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Nicolas Gonzalez (Fiorentina)
- Giovanni Simeone (Naples)
It is worth mentioning that alejandro garnachoplayer who plays for Manchester United, was injured last weekend and will miss both games.
You may also like