Welcome to another look at the new movies and shows scheduled to hit Netflix over the next 7 days. A relatively busy week awaits us thank you, in part because we are now heading into the last month of the year. Here’s a rundown of what’s coming to Netflix between November 28 and December 4, 2022.
As we move into a new month, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with all the new releases that will be releasing throughout the month. As always, you can stay up to date with what’s new on Netflix through our new Netflix hub.
The most anticipated releases coming to Netflix this week
Bullet train (2022)
Coming to Netflix: Saturday
Released in theaters over the summer is the huge blockbuster film starring Brad Pitt, who plays Ladybug, an assassin looking to get out of the business but agrees to take one last job. It just so happens that his latest work will see him take on many other assassins on a speeding train through the heart of Japan.
While critics weren’t particularly keen on the film when it was released, audiences since then have been much kinder, praising the action sequences, Pitt’s performance, and the great cast.
The movie lands on Netflix via Sony’s production deal.
firefly lane (Season 2 – Part 1)
Coming to Netflix: Friday
The feel good series firefly lane is scheduled to wrap up with two batches of episodes, with the first 9 episodes dropping on Friday.
Set over several decades, the show documents a relationship that has gone through thick and thin, but this season will document the toughest strains in Tully and Kate’s relationship to date. Will they make it through the other side? We will have to see.
Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (2022)
Coming to Netflix: Friday
As we head into December and get into the holiday spirit, our most anticipated release for the holiday season drops on Friday.
From the British animation studio Timeless Films, this new supernatural animated version of the famous Charles Dickens novel will be for the whole family.
Full list of what’s coming to Netflix this week
Note: This list only applies to Netflix in the United States. Other regions will vary.
Coming to Netflix on November 28
- Bad and Crazy (Season 1)
- Semi-Soet (2021)
- Action Pack Saves Christmas (2022) Netflix Original
Arrives on Netflix on November 29
- The Creature Cases (Season 2) Netflix Original
- Crime Scene: Texas Death Camps (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Romesh Ranganathan: The Cynic (2022) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix on November 30
- A Man of Action (2022) Netflix Original
- Christmas Full of Grace (2022) Netflix Original
- Love Is Blind: Brazil (Season 2) Netflix Original
- My Name Is Vendetta (2022) Netflix Original
- Snack vs Chef (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Take Your Pills: Xanax (2022) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix on December 1st
- Hop Street 21 (2012)
- Basketball Wives (Seasons 1-2)
- Blippi Wonders (Season 2)
- Blippi and Meekah (season 1)
- Chhota Bheem ki Citi Pitti Gul (Season 1)
- Coach Carter (2005)
- Dead End (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Forged in Fire: Knife or Death (Seasons)
- Hachi: A Dog’s Tale (2009)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean (Season 1 – Episodes 25-38) Netflix Original
- LEGO Friends: Heartlake Stories
- Love Island USA (Season 3)
- My Girl (1991)
- peppermint (2018)
- Qala (2022) Netflix Original
- Divided Sauce Over Rice (2015)
- Sniper: Rebel Mission (2022)
- Solace (2015)
- The Happytime Murders (2018)
- The Masked Con Man (2022) Netflix Original
- Troll (2022) Netflix Original
- Troy (2004)
What’s coming to Netflix on December 2
- Big Brother (Season 10 and Season 14)
- Firefly Lane (Season 2 – Part 1) Netflix Original
- Hot Skull (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover (2022) Netflix Original
- Scrooge: A Christmas Carol (2022) Netflix Original
- “Mr.” (2022)Netflix-Original
- Supermodel Me: Revolution (Season 1)
- The Magic Roundabout / Doogal (2005)
- Future Warriors (2022) Netflix Original
Arrives on Netflix on December 3
- Bullet Train (2022)
- Dreams Drawn by Dust (Season 1)
- The Best of Me (2014)
What are you watching on Netflix in December 2022? Let us know in the comments below.